Tuesday, February 12, 2019

first day of training and all signed up for the cinco de Mayo race in Eau Claire!

This morning, I woke at 5 to run with my friends, Sara and Abby as they are joining me in training for the Eau Claire half marathon on May 5th. Shortly after waking, the phone rang to let me know I have another day at home with a snow day. I know Katie and Osten are thrilled, but Anders and I are ready to be back at school.

The run was tough with snow/ice on our trail, but exhilarating at the same time. It took us almost 45 minutes to cover 3 miles...I'm hoping our pace can improve, but it's still fun to run with friends and have a common goal.

Here is a photo of Kim and I finishing the 2009 race for a motivator to keep going ;).

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!