Sunday, February 3, 2019

brc meet

The Wildcats swam yesterday against some very strong squads. Anders wasn't feeling amazing so really struggled with his times. He gained 7 seconds on his IM time. His 200 free relay did place 6th so that was good, but he sat out his 100 breast because he was feeling unwell.

I am proud of his willingness to give it a try though.

The heater went out in the High School pool so this week, he's heading to Hudson to practice in preparation for Sectionals next weekend in Stevens Point. I will be driving over next Saturday morning and hope I will also get a chance to go see him the following weekend at state. We shall see...
 he't the swimmer standing in the center of the pool deck
 lane 7
take your mark (lane 7) in the 200IM

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...