Saturday, February 16, 2019

deathcicles descend

With our crazy crazy weather--heavy snow, brilliant sun, extremely cold temperatures and ice, the homes and businesses here in River Falls have developed some pretty impressive what Brad calls "deathsicles".

We closed on the second street property yesterday. Brad and I met there for a lunch of BLTs during my lunch break from school when I noticed the building next door had a lovely display of deathsicles so I snapped a photo:
I also snapped some photos of the new property without the professional photography. This will be a fun adventure.

 main office area
 kitchen
 conference room
 laundry room
 upstairs office 1
 upstairs office 2 (deathsicles out this window)
upstairs office 3 (faces 2nd street)

No comments:

track meet #1 for Osten

A picture perfect day for an inaugural track meet for Osten! He did long jump and the mile run. Long jump 9’ 6” and mile run at 6:12. He loo...