Saturday, February 2, 2019

epic cold day 2

This is from my friend Angie Bond's thermometer on the banks of the Kinni here in River Falls:
from Accuweather:

High -13
Low -27

I went to school again today and put in a full day with arriving at 7am (I drove) and then worked until 3pm. I got a really cool math center started and finished.

Another call received when I was home playing a board game with Osten. River Falls schools closed on Thursday, January 31 and that we will have some extra days in June. I made up my mind that I was staying home on Thursday.

Here is a photo of a rousing game of Monopoly (I won by the way---heartless Mom)

and our hard working wood stove that worked oh so hard to keep our family warm.

No comments:

track meet #1 for Osten

A picture perfect day for an inaugural track meet for Osten! He did long jump and the mile run. Long jump 9’ 6” and mile run at 6:12. He loo...