Saturday, February 9, 2019

driving to Stevens Point, up north and here in River Falls

Today, the Olson 5 are scattering in a few different directions. Anders is already in Stevens Point, Wisconsin--traveled with the high school team there last night (thankfully we had school!) for sectional swimming. Brad and Osten drove up to Grantsburg last night where they will be participating in an ice fishing contest on Big Wood Lake. Katie and I spent the night in River Falls where we watched some fun movies and fell asleep on the couch. I made my way to my comfy bed, but Katie is still sacked out on the couch.

In about 30 minutes, after showering, I will depart for Stevens Point to watch Anders in his potentially last meet of the season--hoping he does well and can qualify for state next weekend (fingers crossed). Katie will stay here in River Falls and will be playing three games of basketball at our home tournament. She has rides from friends planned so should be covered. I'll be calling throughout the day to make sure she is doing ok.

When the day is done, I hope to put in a full report of a wonderful day of experiences in different directions.

No comments:

game 2 at Target Center

Katie, Osten and I traveled to Target Center this evening to see the Timberwolves face the Phoenix Suns in game 2 of the NBA western confere...