Wednesday, May 4, 2011

elvis at ezekiel!

On Sunday, Kathryn was more wiggly than normal and all of the sudden started pointing at a family behind sitting quite a ways behind us.  Kathryn is well aware that pointing isn't something that is in good taste, so I had to ask at whom she was pointing.

Her reply was "Mom, that man looks like Elvis!"  Kathryn's exposure to Elvis Presley, the fallen icon, is from Forrest Gump.  On more than one occassion, upon hearing Elvis music, she identifies the singer and tells of her knowledge that Elvis died on the toilet.  I wonder what things she will remember about me when I'm gone????

No comments:

break day 3

Woke up on my home farm and headed over to Brandt Ridge to get the last of Moms stuff packed and brought to Kyle and Kim’s garage. We got he...