Saturday, July 14, 2018

keepin it cool by the Kinni

This year River Falls Days has the theme of Keepin' it Cool by the Kinni. Last night, the kids and Brad watched the Grand Parade while I volunteered to serve pizza to the area marching bands near North Hall.

This morning, Osten, Katie and I ran the 2 mile race. Katie came in first in our family, Osten 2nd and I was far behind in third. There were 99 runners in the race.

Katie 17:32.59   29th overall
Osten 17:44.60  31st overall
Karen 20:01.30 53rd overall


Took us a little time to get moving in the morning...
here we are right before the race. The anticipation is motivating.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...