Tuesday, July 3, 2018

home from Houston

Yesterday I was running errands around town when I drove past our church. Lo and behold, the Ezekiel delegation had just arrived from their trip to Houston. I asked a tired looking ACO to hop into the Prius and drove him home. I've heard a few stories of his adventure, but he's not been feeling the best...I'm sure he's pretty tuckered out.

I did hear that he met people from New York and mainly from Minnesota and that he loved the music. He didn't see anyone he knew from Southern MN, but he did see some fellow Junior Counselors from Luther Point last year. Great to have our ACO home!

Here he is as I picked him up yesterday



 our delegation

at opening ceremonies

No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!