Tuesday, July 10, 2018

classroom furniture arranged

Over the 4th of July break, our kind and generous custodian, Ms. Jeannie sent a message to let me know my classroom has been cleaned and I'm clear to go in and arrange/work. Yesterday I spent about 4 hours--1 in morning, 1 in afternoon, 2 in the evening arranging furniture. I'm a little sore today, but I will be going in shortly to see if I like the arrangement during the daylight. I also plan on going through some paperwork that I just didn't have energy to sort at the end of the year.

The weather is absolutely gorgeous today. It's 68 degrees right now and the high is forecasted for 86 degrees. PERFECT.

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...