Monday, July 6, 2020

another routine day

Today was a routine day--breakfast, a little cleaning, took Osten to speed and strength, I walked on the treadmill, made lunch, walked to school to work for a few hours, home to dinner, made butterscotch chocolate chip cookie bars and icecream and now getting ready for bed.

I'm finishing up a book called the Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett--a very good book indeed. When I'm finished, I plan on getting to my friend, Angie who was flooded out of her home. She LOVES to read and would like a little something to be normal again. 


Photos are from a play that Anders and Katie presented with the River Ramblers 4H club on March 16, 2013. Anders won a Clover Oscar for his role as the Bad Wolf. Katie won the stage with the role of Cinderella.


No comments:

happy Wednesday