Wednesday, July 22, 2020

hike along the Willow

This morning, I spent the morning subbing for my friend Michelle a lovely Pre-2nd grade class. It was so wonderful to see the eager faces of two of my students and many others who are students in our district. Each classroom had 7 learners and I rotated to three different classrooms with a math task. I knew I missed teaching, but it became all the more evident after I got to hang out with these amazing children. I also got some fun ideas for classroom communications from the classrooms I worked in today:





Then I got the pleasure to spend a few hours hiking with my dear friend Julie T at Willow River. We saw the BEAUTIFUL falls and got a chance to catch up. What a delight.



Now I'm watching the Twins play the Cubs on Fox Sports North...such a thrill to watch with Osten John and hear his play by play. 

No comments:

happy Wednesday