Thursday, July 16, 2020

interview with a 14 year old

Yesterday on our walk I started quizzing Katie on things that she likes. I decided to document her answers:

Favorite:

Number--649
Music artists--Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zane Malik
Food-pasta
Veggie--snap peas
Fruit--banana
Color--I'm color blind so I don't have to choose
Ice cream--anything with brownie batter in it
App--Beat Blade
Book--none
dessert--chocolate pudding pie with coolwhip
time of day--6:49pm
condiment--baby dill pickles
restaurant--Mariachi Loco
hobby-Tic Toc
sport to play-tennis
attire-grandpa clothes
winter get away-Okinawa
summer vacation-Idaho
snack--seaweed
teacher--too hard to choose
plan for adult job--urban planner
1st job wish-nursery/garden center
pet-medium sized dog
where do I want to live when I grow up? Italy


No comments:

happy Wednesday