Sunday, May 31, 2020

supposed to be graduation day...

Today was supposed to be Anders' graduation day. I didn't think it was going to affect me personally, but I do have to say, I'm kind of sad. There was a parade downtown starting at 4pm and Anders had to work until 5 so he missed it. It didn't phase him in the least, but it did make me a little sad.

Mr. Wil climbed into our silver maple and Osten had requested a hose down because he was so hot!

the fun group Mom's wishing their boys all their love in the parade

Jack Bond and his crew in my dream car...Carter, Joey, Brett and Nate


Oh well, tomorrow we have photos arranged for Anders and a group of kids he went to Greenwood with...that will be fun. We will get some cap and gown photos taken. 

Today and yesterday, Brad and I did some outside work. Taking off storm windows/washing windows and screens, blowing leaves out of gutters and cleaning the sides. We also picked up a few more plants at Cedar Hills including my first zucchini plant. Osten spent the afternoon at his friend, Joey H's house and I went for a 6 mile jog near their home. They live in a beautiful spot between River Falls and Hudson really close to the St. Croix river. I saw a mink, a tom turkey and several deer. It was pretty awesome.

Got home and Osten played with his neighbor friend, Wil. They are planning a bonfire tonight where we'll roast marshmallows. Should be fun! Katie and I will go on a walk later tonight. It is a picture perfect day...would have been a great day to graduate from high school. 

No comments:

happy Wednesday