Thursday, May 7, 2020

little trip north

Today, I journeyed to Duluth with my friend Sharyl. She is moving to Cloquet later this summer-teaching at UMD. She had a load of things to take to her office at UMD and asked me to join her. We started our journey at 7am, arrived in Duluth at 9:30am and took a stroll on the path next to Lake Superior. It was a lovely day for a walk! 

Next we went to her office, dropped off her things and went to lunch at a delicious lunch spot. I snapped a photo and sent it to Liana to show her where I was. Liana immediately identified my location. Then we at our sandwiches overlooking Lake Superior. What a beautiful backdrop. After that we climbed into her Santa Fe and drove back to River Falls. 

It was such a treat to spend undivided time with my friend. 




No comments:

happy Wednesday