Friday, May 8, 2020

flowers

This week has been a bower of flowers. On Monday, I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a family from my classroom that is so very special. On Wednesday, we picked up flowers or a beautiful young woman's corsage and Anders was able to present them to her. On Thursday, when Katie and I went on our daily journey to the lookout of River Falls, I found many violets of varying shade and picked a sweet cluster. Today another very special student dropped off a beautiful lavender tree at our front door. 

Flowers make the world a more colorful and beautiful place. 

my Monday Teacher Appreciation floral arrangement from a wonderful student/family



Wednesday beautiful corsage and boutonniere

Thursday violets shortly after picking

Thursday violets in my favorite vase from a favorite student

Thursday view from Mound park...much greener

Friday lavender patio tree and card from a wonderful student/family




No comments:

happy Wednesday