Friday, May 29, 2020

final day of 3rd and 8th grade

Today was our last official day of school for the 2019-2020 school year. Katie is still working on some work for choir class and Osten finished up his last math lesson today. He had two Zoom meetings. I had one saying farewell to our kiddos. It was a bittersweet day. 




We ended up dining out twice today. One was lunch at Jimmy Johns and the other was dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Anders is still up north with the Andrea family and should be home in the next hour or so. They had quite a wonderful trip up north to the Two Harbors area.






He won the big prize for the Senior Class Party! He won a 32" television and I got the opportunity to pick it up. My friend Gretchen let me stop by early to pick up as he wasn't going to be home quite yet. 


Osten beat me in two games of Trouble tonight and a game of war...that kid is one lucky guy. 

No comments:

happy Wednesday