Monday, May 11, 2020

freshening it up

Brad is up fishing with his buddies for the MN opener and I had some time on my hands so I freshened up our living room area. I washed the windows, picked up a new recliner on Craigslist and hung some curtains I had bought a while back. 

First here is Brad with a catch:

and here are some photos of our living room area:
 

this was a Mother's Day gift from sweet Lindsey


and tonight we had a delicious dinner--I bought some panini, some spaghetti sauce, some pepperoni, Canadian bacon and some pizza cheese. The kids were able to make their own pizzas. Katie made cheese and Osten made a meat combo pizza. Katie gave it a 9.5 of 10 and Osten gave it a 5 of 5. I think we will try it again. I made mine with some crushed pineapple...it was terrific. 


 
 


No comments:

happy Wednesday