Wednesday, January 10, 2018

building energy

Today I had a sub so I could test the reading levels of my students. I got most of my children tested today, but did miss just a few.

I talked to my sub and she said the morning was very active--lots of kids just with an abundance of energy. The afternoon reading time was very peaceful though...great news! As I was observing the children leave for the day, I could just feel the energy pulsing through the room...I think it's because there is a major change in the barometer in store with a winter storm warning in effect for River Falls.

The current temperature 35 degrees.

No comments:

game 2 at Target Center

Katie, Osten and I traveled to Target Center this evening to see the Timberwolves face the Phoenix Suns in game 2 of the NBA western confere...