Wednesday, August 26, 2015

impression

While camping in the BWCA, K and I shared a large cot. It was cozy sleeping with my sweet daughter. To fit on the cot, we both had to sleep on our sides. One morning, as I awoke, there was some writing on my arm. It looked like Blomgren written backwards. I then realized that my special bracelet  that I wear on my right wrist "Ross Blomgren Forever In Our Hearts" had made an impression on my left arm.

It was a lovely reminder of our special nephew and Godson that left this world so early in his life.
We love you Ross and you will be forever in our hearts.
photo from the last time I saw his face...2 weeks before his last day..wearing the shirt he will wear forever

No comments:

baby shower

Showering Summer and Ryan with baby love today. I picked mom up from Good Sam and we headed to Summer’s baby shower at The Heritage Village ...