Thursday, May 23, 2013

wellness


It sure feels good to feel good!  On Tuesday, shortly after I posted O's birthday blog post, I started feeling ill.  I went home early from work and proceeded to be down with the stomach flu for about 36 hours.

While I was sick, Brad took care of the family.  Getting kids to and from school, making meals and lunches, directing A to go to his ballgame (at field near our house), and letting me get a lot of rest.  A's team won the game by one run and we found out from his coach that A turned an unassisted double play to end the game--the other team had the bases loaded.  He was playing first base, caught a pop-fly and ran to the bag to get the base runner out.  He seemed very nonchalant about it, but his Mom is very happy that he was able to think so quickly on his feet. 

O had a nice birthday, this morning when I looked at him for the first time in a few days, it appeared as if he has grown a couple more inches--he is looking more like a preschooler every day!  He's enjoying his monster trucks, his new train track and some new puzzles he received for his birthday.

All in all, it sure feels good to feel good!

No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...