Thursday, May 16, 2013

little green rows...


This morning, I drove up to Osceola for a technology interview for a third grade teaching position.  I'm one of six candidates and the competition is tight, so I'm not holding my breath, but on my journey, I saw the heads of some plants poking through the soil.  Rows and rows of green in fields between River Falls and Osceola.  So picturesque!

I also saw two turkeys--one on my northward journey and one on my southward journey.  The first turkey was a tom that was clipped by a car and feathers were flying EVERYWHERE.  The turkey was still flying, so I hope he has recovered.  The second was a hen and I believe she was crossing very close to the first bird.  Maybe she was going back to nurse her mate.  The time difference was about 1 1/2 hours, so you never know. 

No comments:

track meet #1 for Osten

A picture perfect day for an inaugural track meet for Osten! He did long jump and the mile run. Long jump 9’ 6” and mile run at 6:12. He loo...