Friday, May 24, 2013

he likes me!


O has always been a Daddy's boy--he looks like his Daddy, he stands like his Daddy, he smiles like his Daddy and loves to get up early like his Daddy.  This morning, I was hitting my snooze for about the 4th time and in crawls Mr. O, caresses my cheek and says "Good Morning Momma!"  He proceeds to tickle my chin and snuggle in.  When it was time for me to get up, he went about his normal routine.

At breakfast, he wanted to sit on my lap, when I dressed him, he didn't protest and chose his new "football game" sweatshirt  from Grandma and Grandpa B.  I walked him out to the bike where Brad was to drive him to school and he said he wanted ME to drive him to school...I don't know how I did it, but I think he finally likes me ;). 

No comments:

game 2 at Target Center

Katie, Osten and I traveled to Target Center this evening to see the Timberwolves face the Phoenix Suns in game 2 of the NBA western confere...