Wednesday, May 29, 2013

turner to salto


Last night was gymnastics night.  I knew K was going to be evaluated to see if she should move onto the next level of gymnastics, before I left her there while I took a rambunctious 3 year old to the library, I asked that she be an excellent listener and do her best as her teacher was asking her to perform skills.  

I returned to pick her up and watched her do some nice front and back walk overs and just lovely bridges.  The teacher asked to visit with me before we left.  She recommended that K move from turners (beginner 2) to saltos (intermediate 2), skipping the twister (intermediate 1) class.  I could just see her blossom and hold her already very proud little neck a little straighter.  She took it all in stride and just beamed.   Way to go, KGO!

No comments:

game 2 at Target Center

Katie, Osten and I traveled to Target Center this evening to see the Timberwolves face the Phoenix Suns in game 2 of the NBA western confere...