Sunday, November 20, 2011

tech crafting

As you can see by my previous post, I have been busy tech crafting this weekend.  It is that time of year to reflect upon the year past, create a Christmas greeting card and compose "the letter".  I'm also hard at work finding just the right shots for family calendars.  They are so fun to create and view throughout the year.

The sun is shining in St. Croix and the temperature is a sweet 80 degrees and we JUST had a little cloud burst. So far, the skies are looking good for a return of Brad on Wednesday :)

We did go to church this morning and Anders and Katie participated in the sermon.  Pastor Love does a great job with all ages.  I am thankful for her talents and passion.

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...