Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oliver Fred Olson

Today, we welcomed a new member into our family. Osten couldn't contain his squeals when we met Oliver (from Oliver & Company) Fred (Frederiksted) Olson a lovely male cat that closely resembles Brad's favorite pet ever, Kitty. Anders is taking excellent care of our new addition. Today I also purchased a small table top tree and led lights so we can have a small Christmas tree. I also purchased a star ornament and we fashioned it into a star for the top of the tree. Osten again could barely contain his glee when it was assembled. He has so much emotion at the stage of life...wish I could bottle it! One it's back to school and reality after a nice Thanksgiving weekend as a family. I am so thankful for the gifts I have been given.

No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...