Tuesday, August 11, 2020

sunny work day!

 We are enjoying another beautiful sunny day here in River Falls. Osten will be going to swimming lessons this afternoon and I do have a meeting with my teaching team shortly after that. I hope I will get a chance to get outside and work on a little color in my cheeks...we shall see. 

I also have a load of sheets in the washer so they will soon be going out on the clothesline. This afternoon, Anders and I are planning on working on his graduation cards and thank yous and then this evening...who knows? Probably getting ready for our trip to the BWCA on Friday. Brad has been working really hard at collecting the necessary gear to make sure we are safe, fed, warm and dry on our journey. I'm sooooo excited. 


Lindsey and Anders practicing putting up the tent Lindsey and Katie will be using on our camping adventure. 

No comments:

happy Wednesday