Sunday, August 30, 2020

home sweet home & Happy 52nd anniversary Bud and Betty!

We made it home! We left Sheboygan at 8:20 and got home to River Falls shortly after 1:30pm so we made excellent time. Back to rearranging our big kids' rooms with Katie taking residence in Anders former room and he is now moving (without him here) into her former room. I took the liberty of weeding his book collection (taking some to my classroom, donating others and keeping some), laundering his bedding, and will leave all his personal belongings for him to review and decide what to keep/donate/throw. 

Also headed to my 2nd classroom for a bit to set up my printer/computer and do a little work with organizing. Tomorrow will be a big push to get it ready for parent conferences on Tuesday (I have one face to face conference) and kids on Wednesday. I think I just have three more shelves to set and then should be ready to roll. 

Watched a little Masked Singer with Osten and now it's time to brush my teeth and go to bed!


Some finishing touches will be needed, but we are slowly getting to the final stages of room switch 2020.

Happy 52nd wedding anniversary to our loving parents/grandparents Bud and Betty!
photo from March 2002. We had traveled home for Grandpa Clarence Swanson's funeral. Anders was the entertainment of the weekend. 



No comments:

happy Wednesday