Thursday, January 2, 2020

the ninth day of Christmas

my true love gave to me, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a milking, 7 swans a swimming, 6 geese a laying, 5 golden rings. 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.

It's been so fun having the reminder of this song hanging in our window during the Christmas season.

Today we are heading back to school and my intention is to do vision boards with two grade levels today. It's language day so I'm going to have the 2nd graders work on three sentences of what their visions for 2020 will be--3rd graders five sentences and 1st graders I will ask they work on at least two sentences for their 2020 vision.

Our cold (Brad's and mine) seems to be getting better. I hope that continues in that direction and that our kids are healthy for the first days of school and as we get back into the swing of things for 2020.

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!