Friday, January 3, 2020

it's the 10th day of Christmas...

my true love gave to me--ten Lords a leaping, nine Ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five gold rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.

We still have our Christmas decorations up. I was thinking I was being really late, but now I'm realizing I can have them up until Sunday--when the twelve days of Christmas is officially over.

Today is our final day of school already for the week! Found out yesterday that three of our teachers are expecting family additions this coming summer...one in June and two in July. What exciting life changes for them and their families. Thankfully all three teachers will be team teaching so there won't be as much disruption with the move to our new school and a new school year.

The temperatures are very mild--it's 26 degrees F with a high of 33 degrees. There is a nice blanket of snow on the ground. Jessie, my coteacher from China is very impressed with the mild beauty of Wisconsin winters. I hope it stays this way until she leaves later this month.

No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...