Wednesday, January 29, 2020

little break in the week

I try to get up and go to the gym every day at 5am. Today, my cozy nest was too tempting to leave. Now I'm catching up on updating blog, doing a few last minute edits to a lesson I'm teaching today and then will start the process of dressing for the day.

It's nice to take a little break every now and then.

Last night, Katie scored three A's at her final forensics meet of the season. I think she plans on participating again next year.

Anders had a very busy evening. First he sang the National Anthem for the swim meet. Then he competed in diving, the 500 freestyle, the 4x50 Freestyle relay and the 4x100 Freestyle relay. He placed second in the diving and the 500 freestyle. I was timing so I'm not sure how his relays did, but he was pretty pooped swimming the 4x50 because he had just finished his 500. He amazes me with his singing, diving & swimming skills.

Today we have a full day of school, meeting and then teaching my final night of confirmation book study.

Hopefully tomorrow morning, my cozy nest won't be so enticing and I can get a start on the day a little earlier than today ;)

No comments:

baby shower

Showering Summer and Ryan with baby love today. I picked mom up from Good Sam and we headed to Summer’s baby shower at The Heritage Village ...