Saturday, January 25, 2020

burning the midnight oil

I knew it, just knew it. Told my friend, Jenny tonight that I can work out at night and fall asleep like a baby. Now I'm still up at 12:40am. Oh well, I hope I get time for naps later today ;).

Update--I did fall asleep shortly after writing this message. Marci and I coached the Rockets to a 1-1 record today. Osten played really well with really keeping an eye on the court and knowing where to cover.

Then we went to Tartan Middle School where Anders finished 10 of 16 divers and then swam in the 200 Medley relay where they placed 8th of 25 teams with a season best time of 1:54.57. Their 200 Freestyle relay placed 13th of 28 teams with a time of 1:49.72. In his 100 breaststroke he placed 8th of 43 swimmers with a time of 1:10.

After the meet, Katie went to a friend's for a sleepover and Osten went over to his friend, Lindsay's house. Brad, Osten and I are watching movies on Netflix. We're currently watching Peter Rabbit...a family favorite.

No comments:

wellness

Started the day with my weekly Petra walk and ended the day at Bunco with Marci, Moni, Beth, Lisa, Nikki, Lindsey, Tessa, Sarah, Amanda, Rac...