Wednesday, June 12, 2019

picture perfect day

It is a picture perfect day here in River Falls. I ended up sleeping in until 9am and then going on a walk with my friend Michelle and sneaking one more time into our classrooms--I remembered two drawers that I forgot to clear out...one with really nice microfiber cleaning cloths and the other with some large papers that we use for study of a nation. Very soon, the building will be completely sectioned off because they were installing a chain link fence.

After our walk, I got home and went for a six mile run and then went to lunch at Brad's office with Katie and Anders. Then home to make yogurt/play a game of cribbage with Katie, added some mulch to the flower garden and now watching some TV with Katie and Osten.

Great day if I say so myself.

No comments:

track meet #1 for Osten

A picture perfect day for an inaugural track meet for Osten! He did long jump and the mile run. Long jump 9’ 6” and mile run at 6:12. He loo...