Sunday, June 9, 2019

first day of summer break!

Yesterday, after I watched Osten's team in their first game, I drove to Hopkins for my cousin Missy's daughter Aliah's graduation party. I got to see cousins Tammi, Trudi, Missy, Jennifer and Christina. I also got to visit with aunts Ruby, Loie, Kayo and Marilyn and also laugh with uncle Butch. I also got a chance to visit with Mom and get lots of hugs and love.

After that I drove home and Brad, Katie, Osten and I went to the Cedar Hill Greenhouse south of town and picked out some lovely annuals and some brussels sprouts for planting.


Then after Katie set up our new hammock stand


Brad installed a small fire pit, a game of baseball, a dinner of elk on the grill--Katie, Osten and I went for a walk where we got some DQ from Anders who was working. While eating, we tried out some Snapchat Filters:





Then, we walked home and Katie and I walked back downtown to watch the movie Rocket Man at the Falls Theater. It was a pretty great first day of summer vacation. 

No comments:

track meet #1 for Osten

A picture perfect day for an inaugural track meet for Osten! He did long jump and the mile run. Long jump 9’ 6” and mile run at 6:12. He loo...