Saturday, June 29, 2019

nine miler

My mileage is jumping all over the place for my marathon training and today was my first longer run of nine miles. My middle of the week longer run will eventually get up to 10 miles, but this first nine miler felt like forever!

I started at 7am and finished in about 1 hour and 45 minutes. I think my steps were a little short because when I tracked my route it says I only did 8.2 miles, but I'm satisfied with the results.

The weather is nice and hot here in River Falls. Anders just called in to work an hour early at Dairy Queen. I'm guessing it will be a busy day for him with people rolling in for Blizzards and other sweet treats.

No comments:

track meet #1 for Osten

A picture perfect day for an inaugural track meet for Osten! He did long jump and the mile run. Long jump 9’ 6” and mile run at 6:12. He loo...