Friday, March 29, 2019

the egg and I

This morning, we check out of our hotel room pretty early and decided to dine at the Egg and I in Minneapolis. I had a really delicious Kamikaze pancake and I'm planning on eating the leftovers for lunch soon.

Osten and I discovered the fun of snapchat this week. It's been fun making funny faces!


When we got home today, we walked Lovey, friend Sara's dog and walked all the way to the UW River Falls Falcons football field where Osten ran up and down the field and then strolled down to GameStop to pick out a video game.

He was going to get a baseball game, but decided it would be fun to get a basketball game instead.



No comments:

warm memory of Uncle Leo

  My uncle Leo loved being in the woods and collecting maple sap and boiling it down. His grandson, Tyler just posted this photo of his gran...