Monday, March 4, 2019

it's coming

Today as I was walking home from Anytime Fitness, the sky was really alight with twilight. It was about 6:30am and I felt like I was walking in the full sunshine.

My legs felt like they were numb and my nose was feeling the same. As I'm checking weather underground this morning, I see the feels like temperature is -16F. No wonder my legs and nose were numb. Today the civil twilight was 6:15am, the nautical twilight was 5:41am and the astronomical twilight was 5:07am. Our length of visible light is 12 hours and 16 minutes.

I was also thinking about next Sunday and the setting our clocks one hour ahead...Daylight Saving Time!

That means one thing to me...spring is coming!

No comments:

break day 3

Woke up on my home farm and headed over to Brandt Ridge to get the last of Moms stuff packed and brought to Kyle and Kim’s garage. We got he...