Thursday, March 28, 2019

cool in the pool


On Wednesday morning, Osten, Brad and I went down for breakfast and then immediately visited the hotel pool. Osten spent over an hour swimming back and forth across the pool and setting fun challenges for himself. I read a little of my book and snapped a few photos.

We drove home to River Falls where we dropped Brad off at his office, ate lunch at Mariachi Loco and spent most of the afternoon cleaning. I went through cds and books and ended up donating two bags and one box to Good Will. Katie did a great job of cleaning the breakfast nook and kitchen floors and I did a deep clean of the bathroom, living and dining room.

I'm hoping to get all the windows clean yet this week and wash down kitchen walls.

Spring break is pretty incredible!

No comments:

break day 3

Woke up on my home farm and headed over to Brandt Ridge to get the last of Moms stuff packed and brought to Kyle and Kim’s garage. We got he...