Saturday, February 10, 2018

haircut

It's sectional swimming today in Hudson! Brad woke early to take Katie to a basketball tournament in Inver Grove Heights and Anders emerged from the basement reminding us that he needed a drastic haircut for his meet at 1pm.

Out came the clippers and the camera and here's what happened...




Now I will head to a math grant workshop on campus while Anders gets himself to the bus. At noon, I will meet Brad, Osten and Katie at home and we will travel to Hudson to see Anders compete.

I'm hoping he has a good meet--he is still recovering from his bout with the flu, so he probably won't have any best times, but I am so proud of him for his brave spirit.

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...