Sunday, February 25, 2018

getting ready for the week

This morning we left Kurt's place and I went with Mom to her place in St. James to shower up and get ready for our noon meal at the Hometown Cafe in St. James. We met Vance and Kaitie, Kurt, Kim, Kyle Sr., Ryan, Grandma, Brad, Karen, Anders, Katie and Osten for a yummy buffet.

After our brunch, we went back to Mom's and ended up watching a Lifetime movie that was pretty interesting. On the road again as we traveled home to River Falls. We ate dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings in Hudson. Now the kids are doing homework, I'm updating our blog, will finish grading papers, do some lesson planning and then hit the haystack.

It's going to be a big week with a second night of parent teacher conferences, me a math grant meeting, interviewing a new paraprofessional, Katie a forensics meet and mid-term tests. It will be busy, but I'm sure it will be fun.

No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!