Tuesday, December 13, 2016

731 days

Our sweet Ross Isaac was lost 731 days ago. In some ways, it seems like yesterday, but in others, it seems like a lifetime. His Dad said it so well today:

"Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so". These are the words that came to me as we sang at Ross's grave ceremony. These are also the words that come to me today, two years after the tragedy. He lived his short 16 years as if he was teaching me from the start, and really remained a step above of myself as his patience and paramount care for others before himself was evident every moment. I am so lucky to have been his father and also know his spirit remains with me every day. Life does move on, and his positive, happy demeanor is the path I try to follow.

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!