Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How much is that froggie in the window

The past two evenings, I have done the evening dishes with a lovely toad or frog perched on the kitchen window. In Wisconsin, we would never see a sight as this, but here in st croix, it is an everyday occurance. Had a great day in school. Poor Osten was not doing well this afternoon. He has 4 molars surfacing so is running a low grade temp. I love that little monkey! Anders forgot his homework at aftercare this afternoon. I'm hoping that his forgetfulness doesn't extend into his 30s like his Mom's affliction.

On my iPad, so can't post a photo of my froggie friend, but I will when I have opportunity.

No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...