Saturday, September 17, 2011

cheeseburgers in paradise

Last night, Anders and I drove to Cheeseburgers in Paradise, a restaurant here close to the East tip of the island.  My friend and co-worker, Linn, was playing with her music group, Just Plain Folk and had invited our family out for the evening.  Kathryn was suffering again from swimmers ear, so Brad stayed home with her and Osten while Anders and I ventured out in our Toyota minivan.

Soon after arriving, we were greeted by Linn who was very happy to see us.  Bruce also joined us bringing his friends Tanya and Chris and two other couples.  We had quite a table of people listening to Linn play.  My friend Rita also came with her family to celebrate her birthday.  Anders played basketball, fought the noseums and enjoyed a dinner of nachos.  I had a great blue cheese burger and tortilla chips.  It was fun to get out and spend some time with number one son exclusively. 

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...