Monday, September 5, 2011

tickles, cars and grins

Osten has become more and more mobile and really does a nice job of entertaining himself for longer periods of time.  Today, Brad, Anders and Katie went over to C & E's to help fix a table and to say hello.  Osten and I are here at our home.  I just finished balancing our checkbook (food is expensive here) and am getting ready to do some lesson planning.  Osten has been playing with various soft toys and saying "ticka ticka ticka", playing with cars and now as I'm writing moved onto my calculator that I was just using to balance the checkbook.

The sneezle has naturally taken over when we mugs for the camera.  I love the toddler that baby Smokey is becoming:

osten taking over entertainment center storage

No comments:

game 2 at Target Center

Katie, Osten and I traveled to Target Center this evening to see the Timberwolves face the Phoenix Suns in game 2 of the NBA western confere...