Wednesday, April 22, 2020

we love the earth, we love our planet

Happy Earth Day! It is the 50th anniversary of the beginning of earth day and what an absolutely gorgeous day we are experiencing! Our handsome son is going on a hike with his lady friend, Lindsey. When I asked if I could join him he enthusiastically agreed! What a sweet guy. I declined because I want to spend the evening with Brad, Katie and Osten, but I have arranged a walk with Lindsey's Mom tomorrow evening as we discuss making our own prom for the kids. I'm hoping she can show me where the hidden falls could be found and the Devil's Punch Bowl.

Here are photos from the past several weeks of Katie and my weekly jog to the top of the hill at Mound Park. It's fascinating to look out on the city where we live and find our "spot on the map".

Tuesday, March 24


Tuesday, March 31



Tuesday, April 14

Wednesday, April 22

Today was a much more challenging jog up the hill. We ate kind of an unhealthy lunch and the temperature was a lot warmer than what we were used to. It was 63 degrees and pretty sunny. 

Our lunch as DQ served by this nice guy:
it was such a nice occasion to see his bright smile. 

and here are some sweet ramps that I cut for our sweet flower vase from a former favorite student:


No comments:

eventful day

Anders turned 23, Ryan and Summer became parents to Leon Clarence—Leon was airlifted to Sioux Falls as he was having breathing issues and th...