Wednesday, April 1, 2020

no fooling

Today is a monumental day...it's April Fools Day and so far I haven't been fooled. I hope the entire day can pass without once being fooled!

So far today--we've done half of our at home learning, played a game of football, read some Harry Potter. Katie has done all of her school work. Anders is at work at DQ (our plan is do our afternoon snack there). Brad is also at work.

The sun is currently shining and I have a load of laundry drying on the line. This afternoon during office hours I plan on calling families and touching base and also wading through the many messages that have been sent by different companies that are offering online learning tools.

Then it will be time for my 3 mile run, a much needed shower and dinner preparation.

I hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful spring day and looking forward to seeing more faces in the not to distant future.



some pretty greenery around our home...

No comments:

eventful day

Anders turned 23, Ryan and Summer became parents to Leon Clarence—Leon was airlifted to Sioux Falls as he was having breathing issues and th...