Tuesday, December 17, 2019

wrapping it up

On Sunday, we woke and made beautiful bracelets and decorated holiday cookie plates. Then we watched the classic Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. The movie was better the first time we watched, but it was still entertaining.

Then it was time to get back home. Katie and I drove home together, unpacked and I drove to my friend Kristie and Michelle's house to attend our friend, Abby's Christmas concert at her church. It was a really fun concert and it meant a lot to her that we attended. The music was pretty outstanding, I will definitely come back if she invites me again.

The weekend was a great way to start the busy week before the holidays!

No comments:

wellness

Started the day with my weekly Petra walk and ended the day at Bunco with Marci, Moni, Beth, Lisa, Nikki, Lindsey, Tessa, Sarah, Amanda, Rac...