Friday, December 27, 2019

on the third day of Christmas

my true love gave to me--three French hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree

Awoke early at Homestead Cooperative with Mom at my side. We served coffee to several ladies and got to see gifts people have received during the Christmas season. Now Mom and I are going to shop for a show at Chanhassen Dinner theater in 2020.

Brad and the kids are at the hotel and will be heading over shortly to have lunch. We then plan on getting on the road to get ahead of the weather. We will be caring for Grommet, Charlie and Nancy's dog for a week so want to be home to receive him.

No definite plans for the rest of break, but enjoying the prospect of cleaning/organizing and maybe painting things that need a little touch up.

We did stop at the Lion's Tap in Eden Prairie for an early dinner and drank some very tasty 1919 root beer. Yum! Now we are home and settling in for the evening with our new quail from Kyle and Grommet on his way over for a week with our family.

No comments:

reflections

  I was able to visit with my charming nephew Vance at the wedding of Kyle and Paige this weekend. He asked if I had an aerial photo of the ...