Tuesday, November 19, 2019

long day

On Monday, Brad was not at home so we were moving a little more slowly than normal. Instead of going to workout, I did a Leslie Sansone walking video. Osten came out and told me he wasn't feeling well. He wasn't running a temperature, but his nose was definitely runny. We still sent him to school where he perked up when his buddies arrived.

I have started tutoring after school on Mondays and Wednesdays and yesterday was my first day. It was fun hanging out with the three girls and worked on some fun math works.

Got home and made dinner--Katie started the pancakes for me. Anders arrived with crazy swimming hair--swim season has begun! Then it was an early bedtime for us as we recovered from a long day.

No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!