Sunday, November 24, 2019

cleaning day--decorating for the holidays and Frozen 2 Oh my!

We've already had some fun today with me teaching Osten's Sunday School class, Osten and I being ambassadors at church this morning, Osten heading to his buddy Jayden's to play, Katie and I having lunch, updating the blog.

Yesterday morning and early afternoon, I spent time getting the house ready to decorate for the holidays. The breakfast nook, kitchen and living room got a thorough cleaning and organizing (took four hour and included scrubbing walls, vent and taking down light fixtures to wash. Some rearranging of stuff took place as well.

In the afternoon, Osten went to his buddy, Patrick's birthday party and Katie and went to the craft fair at the high school to buy some new decorations for the outside space to decorate for Christmas.

As soon as I publish this blog post, I plan on bringing down the decorations I plan on using this year and then we will head to Falls Theater so we can see Frozen 2 at 2pm. After that, we will go to Hudson to pick out gifts for our church's Giving Tree and then come home to do a little decorating.

Hopefully Brad will be home sometime soon from opening of deer season so the Olson family can be reunited!

No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...