Wednesday, November 27, 2019

birthday party birthday party

Today, I will be treated to a birthday party by my terrific in laws Bud and Betty--wild rice hot dish and a yummy spice cake are on the menu.

Right now, I'm updating blog, uploading photos to Shutterfly, will work on and order our holiday cards, will work on our calendars and will try to work on some books for Anders and his final year of high school--may be biting off more than I can chew, but it's good to have a goal in mind.

Katie is still sleeping, Osten is watching television, Brad and Anders are up north hopefully slaying deer.

I will add photos once I have done some collecting. Here's to a restorative day and birthday party celebration!


No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...